Welcome to Thornwood
Find your home
Thornwood is quietly nestled on both the east and west side of Eldridge Parkway in the Memorial area of West Houston. We have two community pools and a clubhouse for residents. It is served by the Spring Branch and Katy school districts. This well established community features mature landscaping and tall graceful trees.
Thornwood is conveniently located in the heart of the Energy Corridor with a good commute both east and west on I-10. The community shares a border with Terry Hershey Park, providing convenient access to a vast network of bike trails.
Browse our Google Map of Thornwood
Enjoy two beautiful community pools right in your neighborhood. There is one on Thornbranch and the other on Turkey Creek. Each pool provides a facility for recreational swimming with the Thornbranch pool providing swim lanes for exercising and for Thornwood Sharks Swim Team practice and meets.
- Two locations: 802 Thornbranch and 15118 Turkey Creek
- Hours: 6:30 AM to dusk
- Season: May-September
- Cost (per family):
- Free with Assessment(residents and swim team families)
- $200 (non-residents)
Our clubhouse is used for a variety of community events and is also available to residents for private parties. There is a large meeting room, kitchen, and bathroom facilities. The clubhouse is closed until further notice due to catastrophic damage from Hurricane Harvey. We anticipate reopening the clubhouse before the beginning of the 2019 swim season. Please stay tuned for more info regarding renovation progress.
- Location: 15118 Turkey Creek
- Hours: by reservation
- Cost: $100 rental fee
- More info
Thornwood residents enjoy access to Enterprise CarShare vehicles available for hourly rental within convenient walking distance at 777 North Eldrige Parkway.
- To report a crime or suspicious activity, call Precinct 5 at (281) 463-6666
- For trash issues, call Residential Recycling & Refuse of Texas Customer Service at (346) 248-5222
- To reach our business office, call (713) 598-3022 or fax (281) 966-1683,
- For any other questions, call the community hotline 24 hours a day at (281) TW1-3033
Business mailing address
Thornwood Fund, Inc.
11152 Westheimer, #722
Houston, TX 77042
Welcome to our new and improved website! The residents only section of the Thornwood website is where you can find out about and contribute to what's going on in your community. Choose one of the links below to get started.
First time users start here:
Already signed up? Welcome back!
- The home page for residents is Thornwood Community Wiki